Senior Procurement Specialist
Our client, focused on delivering sustainable global development solutions, has close to 50 years of partnership with developing countries. Focused on building solutions around expertise and improvement on physical and social infrastructure, they are looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to expand their team of global leading professionals.
As a Senior Procurement Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and implementation of procurement processes within operations manuals
- Involvement in contract and bid administration systems within the team
- Managing day-to-day procurement functions, analyze market conditions and verify technical specifications
- Preparing evaluation reports and contracts and provide contract management services.
The Right Candidate will possess:
- 3 years of experience working as a procurement professional in the infrastructure sectors, preferably in Energy and Transportation
- Core knowledge in procurement procedures, FIDIC documents, and contract management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience in working with high level government officials and business executives
- Proficiency in English. Additional language knowledge are added advantages.
How To Apply?
If this job role is the right challenge for you, click "Apply Now" or contact Crystal Soh at Crystal.Soh@Ambition.com.my. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.