Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Global Fortune 500 Multinational Company with excellent global support and training
- Structured Career Progression and Employee Development Plan
- Regional exposure to multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They have multiple roles available for Senior Payment Specialist / Payment Analyst within PTP Function.
- To monitor and ensure all payment transaction are executed
- To monitor and handle payment items such as - Dividend, Manual payment, one-time payment, automated payment, cheque payment and etc.
- Creates payment proposals based on the payment calendar and ensures payment is released within specified timelines
- Conducts payment proposal reconciliation, fund analysis and availability
- Identify repetitive issues or risks, propose on improvement opportunities and support the execution of projects
- Closely follow-up with related parties (eg. Invoicing team) on errors on posted document detected during quality check
- Actively participate in continuous improvement on process optimization and internal control level to improve customer service quality
- Identify and develop process improvements plans when required.
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Good understanding of P2P process and controls
- Minimum 1 years relevant working experience in AP Payment
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP and Shared services background / commercial with regional exposure will be highly advantageous
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW".Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend