Senior Network Specialist
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a leading international bank providing comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals as well as corporates.
- Contribute to the development of short- and long-term strategic network.
- Change Management - Network related major changes and Critical Migrations
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk conduct and compliance matters.
- Manage High Critical Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infrastructure teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB, and Application support.
- Manage excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of Global WAN/LAN & Security Infrastructure.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- 10 years of experience in Network Engineering
- Switching / Routing (WAN & LAN) - Cisco , F5 and Juniper
- Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen, Cisco ASA Firewalls, VPN Gateways IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms
- Knowledge in Network WAN/LAN with Security technology and Operational experience with BFSI industry or in a RIM profile handling
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at Arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 250858. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)