Senior Marketing Executive
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Opportunity to step into a progressive role in a MNC that is growing in SEA
Attractive remuneration package
About our client:
Our client is a MNC conglomerate that has global presence, they are currently rapidly expanding their operations in SEA and are looking for an highly driven marketing professional to join them as a Marketing Senior Executive based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Implement and executive marketing activities to drive sales and growth
- Source and secure tenants for the mall to meet leasing targets.
- Liaise & partner with media, creative agency, shopping mall managements, vendors and various business to develop marketing campaigns and activities.
- Planning, execute marketing strategies and to manage/assist in social media marketing like Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Actively involved in online marketing strategy and communication for all digital platforms.
- Track and measure marketing initiatives to provide reporting for analysis.
- Responsible for operational tasks which include update various products information, features and images within our e-commerce platform (Shoppe, Lazada and etc), process order, campaign planning, reporting, etc and day-to-day running of the online stores.
- Building, maintaining and updating product listings and pricings
- Provide customer service and after-sales support
- Understand the process and able to raise the necessary documentation for warranty claims, returns and cancellations.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding the product
- Being a predominant a sales role, you will be required to develop sales strategies to drive product visibility and product search scoring to generate more sales
- Understand market trends and competition whilst developing methods to drive sales accordingly
- Ad hoc works on administrative/other marketing related activities.
- Degree in Marketing / Digital Marketing / Advertising / Media / E-Commerce or other relevant fields
- Strong writing, editing, professional printing/publishing skills, and presentation skills are essential
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in fashion, digital media/social media.
- team player with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Able to work independently, full responsibility and with minimum supervision.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills are required.
- Fluent in English.