Senior Manager, Trade Operations
A reputable bank is seeking a Senior Manager, Trade Operations to ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers as guided by the SLA.
About the Role
- Assist in building a performance-driven team by constantly reviewing performance against set objectives
- Identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters in the trade operations team
- Ensure compliance of all rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices imposed by the group
- Comply with AML policy and procedures, report all suspicious transactions having red-flag alerts
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of regulatory and business conduct, ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 8 years' experience in credit risk/operations and financial crime compliance
- Able to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248697. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710