Senior Manager/Manager, Compliance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Regulatory and organization Group's policies/standardsCompliance
- Represent Compliance in TDA (technology, digital & analytic) projects and initiatives and ensure that organization's TDA Strategy and Programme are in compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements and company's policies/standards.
- Work with TDA project managers in incorporating applicable compliance policies/protocols, risk assessment process and relevant back-end procedures to comply with applicable policies/standards and regulatory requirements.
- Proactively engage with TDA project managers and provide advice / guidance to mitigate key compliance risks.
- Review TDA project/initiative business cases and risk assessments to ensure compliance with regulatory and company's policies/standards requirements.
- Advise TDA project managers in completing the relevant risk assessments including notification to or approval by BNM, where applicable relating to outsourcing, internet insurance and cloud services.
- Update and maintain regulatory database and risk assessment templates which consist of all local regulatory requirements.
- Strengthen compliance engagement with business units to educate and increase awareness of regulatory developments, ethics and compliance risks.
- Regulatory Compliance Submission and Reporting
- Prepare and submit reports to Head of Compliance and other related internal reports such as to TDA Office, ORC, EXCO, and Board of Directors.
- Liaise with first line risk owners in ensuring timely submission of regulatory and reporting obligations.
- Compliance Assurance Review
- Conduct compliance reviews on TDA projects/initiatives.
- Undertake monitoring and follow up with relevant stakeholders on agreed actions and any non-compliance issues until they are satisfactorily resolved/implemented.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law with minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of local legal / regulatory requirements.
- At least 8 years in compliance, internal control or related work experience in financial service industry. Preferably in insurance industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and self-motivated.
- Pro-active, demonstrates initiative & looks for area of improvement.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and local language.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #248530. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710