Senior Manager/AVP, Sales
Our client is a highly respected healthcare equipment manufacturer headquartered in Malaysia with a strong global presence. They are looking to hire an experienced sales professional to organically grow existing global accounts, as well as driving a growth strategy to penetrate new markets and regions. This high profile role will involve senior level engagements with clients in North America, involving morning and evening customer engagement calls, plus International travel once this resumes.
- Drive international market penetration, developing customer relationships, building brand loyalty and new product launches
- Using innovative strategies to improve sales performance with a focus on strategy and identifying ways to deepen and expand customer relationships
- Lead extended sales cycles with key international MNC clients
- Strengthen relationships with tier one customers, establishing loyalty programs and enhancing customer experience through innovative marketing strategies
- Ensure SOP compliance and also correct use of the companies CRM platform to effectively track leads, view and analyse performance and enhance sales effectiveness
Skills & Experience Required:
- An experienced sales professional with experience in managing large global accounts (international experience, preferably covering North America or Europe, is essential)
- A highly strategic individual with the ability to creatively drive performance by enhancing customer relationships and adding value
- Experienced in building excellent relationships with senior level stakeholders at group level within a large MNC client base
- Experience within the manufacturing, chemicals, healthcare, pharmaceutical or medical devices industry would be an advantage
- Fluent in verbal and written English, highly polished with excellent communication skills are essential
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Matthew Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)