Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Your new company:
- You will be working for a reputable bank in the industry and will have the exposure to grow and be able to be a part of their experienced and senior team
Scope of the Role:
- Support Head, Programme Management Office to co-ordinates management of the Project/ Programme, providing support to the Project/ Programme Manager as required on Project/ Programme Management related processes
- Support Head, Programme Management Office to work closely with PMs and the regional/local teams on financial management, project planning, overall project governance and various management reporting.
- Monthly update of Governance Dashboard to regional
- Phase Gate review for project funded by regional
- Specific Document Reviews: PSC ToR, AED/PED, BRD, PMP, Closure Report, Red Pack Report, Change Request, PSC Deck, PSC MoM and etc
- Managing the Project Management Standard(PMS) Assurance framework for the Project/Agile Deliveries/Programme, complying with the Project Governance Policy and PMS, and ensuring staff working on the Projects are aware and comply
- Supporting the Project/Programme Steering Committee (PSC/PgSC) in preparing quality materials (ToR, Progress reports, Minutes etc.)
- Ensuring Project Tools i.e. Clarity is up to date including Project static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked and reported to the PSC/PgSC
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees (AED/PED, Red packs, Closure Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely
- Support refresh and implementation of the Project Management Standards (PMS) and System Delivery Framework (SDF)
- Provide the important updates from Group ePMO & Clarity Sprint Release to country Project community
- Coach & guide PMs in AED/PED preparation and subsequent project Management
- Track/guide PMs to complete PM Accreditation & Training & Certification
- Enhance/Maintain country PMO Library (Bridge Page) as central source of reference for PMs
- Organise and co-ordinate country PM sharing session
- Upgrading country PMs knowledge in PMS, SDF, Clarity by Education via PM Sharing session, PMO Bridge Page and etc
- Support country various management forum presentation deck and project data request
- Organise and co-ordinate country project forum
- Participate and support country yearly investment budget exercise
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in banking field, with proven track record in leadership role in Project Management of Information Technology projects
- Project Management Certificate from PMP or Prince2
Role Specific Competencies:
- Project Management and/ or Agile experience/ certification
- Use of planning tools e.g. Clarity PPM, Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Have knowledge of structured project management methodologies such as PMI PMBOK and must be experienced in applying project management knowledge, skills, tools, concepts, and techniques
- In-depth experience in Change, Vendor and Resources management.Experience in project planning, process improvement, performance measurement, and managing a project life cycle.
- Have knowledge of the importance of quality in data content and Service Management processes.
- Strong analytical skills, training, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team and is a good team player.
- Able to handle multi-tasks, manage time effectively and perform under pressure.
- Able to work at flexible hours and travel
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend