Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 24 February 2023
- SalaryRM14000 - RM18000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Senior Manager, OTC Derivatives Operations
- Hybrid Working Pattern
- Top Leading MNC Bank
- Attractive remuneration package
To run the daily BAU functions for all relevant structured notes and OTC derivatives product classes including settlement, exceptions processing, MIS reporting, control & risk mitigation, project & people management.
- Handles the transaction process from product booking models and conduct end-to-end settlement processing for all Derivatives products.
- Work closely with 2ndLevel approvals in the various settlements systems namely MM, T24, UTS and assist in 1st level processing if needed during contingency.
- Identify errors and omissions resulting from routine process actions and able to investigate & promptly resolve GL Suspense and Nostro accounts' imbalances & breaks.
- Communicates own work plan issues and escalates potential "Bottlenecks' to Line Managers.
- Covers and acts as a back up to Line Manager for extended periods in their absence.
- Knowledge on Products - OTC Derivatives ; Structured Notes OTC, FX
- Market Knowledge: - awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the firm operates.
- Business Strategy and Model: - awareness and understanding of the firm's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Risk Management and Control: - the ability to identify, assess, monitor, control and mitigate risks to the firm. Also, an awareness and understanding of the main risks facing the firm and the role the individual plays in managing them.
- This role would require 10+ years of relevant experience, covering the implementation of strategy into technology solutions, part of which is operating at the Group level of sizeable international companies, ideally with sometime in the finance sector covering FM products. International exposure, ability to handle cultural diversity and developing high performers are essential to this role.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #263000. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend