Senior Manager, Internal Audit
A reputable foreign bank is seeking a Senior Manager, Internal Audit to lead a small team and manage risk-based audit and reviews, ensuring all audit assignments are in accordance with the Bank's auditing standards.
About the Role
- Lead risk-based audits and reviews pertaining to key risk areas such as credit and operational risk practices
- Provide independent assessment to ensure the lending activities and processes comply with internal risk policies and regulatory requirements
- Identify material credit and other related risks, evaluating control effectiveness and recommending appropriate mitigation for managing such risks
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls as well as risk management practices of the bank
- Identifying control weaknesses and the underlying causes of such weaknesses
- Bachelor's degree in law, business, accounting, banking and finance or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in external/internal audit and risk management
- Proven track records of strong stakeholder management skills in a fast-paced matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 244608. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710