Senior Manager, Governance & Investment Banking Products
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to RM16800.00 per annum|
- Perform Investment Bank risk evaluation on the Investment Banking Group. The scope includes but is not limited to: Corporate Finance, Capital Markets Group, Private Banking, Equity Markets, Futures Broking, Equity Capital Markets and Prime Brokerage.
- Ensure timely completion of risk commentaries on proposed corporate advisories, capital raising exercises, restructuring and various other types of mandates
- Perform monitoring and reporting on the LOBs and provide relevant risk-mitigating terms when necessary
- Maintain market awareness so as to be vigilant of trends affecting existing and future risk exposures including relevant regulations and policies imposed by the authorities that would affect investment banking operations.
- Assist the Business Continuity Plan Coordinator and Operations Control Coordinator for Investment Banking & Markets Risk.
- Identify and conduct risk evaluation to aid in decision-making.
- Contribute views on risk-related issues during discussions, documentation, product readiness assessment process, and formulation of internal risk policies/guidelines/ processes.
- Streamline and enhance the internal processes and documentations e.g Policies, Guidelines, Operations Manual, Procedures, and Process Maps for Investment Banking & Markets Risk.
- Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Risk Management, Economics, Accounting and any other related field.
- Professional certification (e.g. CFA, CPA, FRM, BRM, PPKM) is an added advantage.
- Preferably candidate with Audit/Compliance background.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Atiqah Roslan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)