Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
- Lead Enterprise Risk Management initiatives in Greater China and North Asia (GCNA) region.
- Drive adoption of Risk Framework and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Support policy governance, enhance risk initiatives, and manage regulatory relationships.
- Facilitate Risk Governance Committees, prepare materials, and monitor issues.
- Uphold ethical conduct, compliance, and risk awareness in line with Group values.
- Collaborate with Chief Risk Officer, Risk function, Business, and Group Risk for effective risk management.
- Degree-educated with extensive experience in the Banking industry, at least 10 years, preferably in risk management.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, including HKMA, PRA, and Basel.
- Prior background in Finance, Risk, Compliance, Audit, or Governance.
- Strong command of both written and spoken English, and proficiency in Chinese is a plus.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Rebekah Kok at email@example.com quoting reference number #267639. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend