Senior Manager, Credit Risk Policy
A leading bank is seeking a Senior Manager, Credit Risk Policy to assist the HOD in reviewing, developing and implementing risk lending guidelines to support business strategy.
About the Role
- Identify potential process gaps and to propose credit risk initiatives to strengthen credit risk policy framework
- Review and provide necessary consultation feedback on new and existing business and regional proposals
- Liaise with cross functional departments to facilitate formulation and customisation of policies and guidelines
- Co-ordinate with business, credit underwriting, collection teams and regional offices to review portfolio, identify process lapses and propose necessary remedial actions
- Ensure compliance of the regulatory requirements in order to safeguard the bank's reputation and interest(s)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Banking, Business, Economics or relevant discipline(s)
- Minimum eight years' experience in the banking industry preferably within risk management and governance specialisation(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 248085. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710