- Authorize Client enquiries and converse with clients efficiently over e-mails and Phone.
- Ensure all timelines are met with accuracy as per agreed SLA with clients.
- Managing the team members effectively, knowledge sharing among team members & developing individual skills of all team members.
- Process training to new joiners, regular updates on the process change and incorporation of the changes in DOI.
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Excellent Knowledge of Custody operations, Securities Settlements, Corporate Actions, Financial Market Operations
- Responsible for process management like work allocation, LA / TAT management of client queries, Incident Management monitoring work queues, intra/end-of-day controls, etc
- Co-ordinate various testing in respect of new application and processes relating to Client Services activities and check reports for confirmation and sign-off.
- Candidate should have minimum of 6-8 years of working experience in a client facing role in banking / financial services sector
- Exposure to Multi-market Settlement and Asset Servicing operations involving Mandatory and Voluntary corporate actions, SWIFT messaging, and fund transfers.
- Hands on experience in handling ICSD systems viz., Clearstream / Euroclear would be added advantage.
- Flexible in shifts.
- Worked in Operations Processing team and have experience in processing complex transactions
- Knowledge of allied products like Fund services and reference data will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Atiqah Roslan on +(60)3 9213 1668 or by clicking APPLY NOW. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. # 258670. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend