Senior iOS Engineer
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Make yourself to get involved in working for projects from other APAC countries!
- Involve in enterprise application development and maintenance for large corporations
- Participation throughout all phase of SDLC using Agile/ Waterfall
- Coordinate between the requirements, schedules, and activities
- To perform system analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation
- To perform system integration deployment and support
- Maintain and support project post-implementation activities
- Troubleshooting problems occur across multile environments and operating platforms
- Frequent involvement in project planning (time and resource estimation) as well as implementation
- Coaches and grooms juniors within the team
- Minimum Diploma or above in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- A proven track of at least 2 years of working experience with
- iOS, Xcode, Swift, C++
- MySQL, MSSQL etc.
- Good communicaion skills in English, both written and spoken
- Insurance knowledge would be extra beneficial
How to apply?
Contact Catherine on +(60) 3 9213 1651 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or ideally, drop your updated CV to email@example.com
For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710