Senior Human Resources Operation Manager - Shared Services
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Accessible via public transport
- Flexible working arrangement with attractive benefits
Our client are one of the World's leading brands with an established shared service centre in Malaysia. Based in Petaling Jaya, they are currently looking for a Senior HR Manager to lead the HR team on end-to-end HR task (L&D, payrolling, employee data maintenance)
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting key stakeholders and line managers in the group, working in partnership to attract, onboard and retain the best talent
- Continuously seek and analyze feedbacks gathered from HR partners, customers, employees, and SLA Report to benchmark them against the industry.
- Ensure all relevant daily HR & Payroll Administration services are consistent and compliant with country / company rules (statutory and non-statutory) and management standards by having an understanding of the local laws and regulations, company policies and employment guidelines.
- Responsible for HR & Payroll Administration services related issues / problems until they are permanently resolved. Communicate any element of business changes and relevant countermeasure to team to ensure awareness and operational control.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities within the team by facilitating internal training and knowledge sharing within the team, managing and motivating the team to ensure service standards are achieved.
- Project Lead to ensure the end-to-end transition and/or migration requirements are delivered as per the agreed plan and timeline.
- Strategize, plan and execute internal audit on processes, user access, SOPs and other related tools which are used within askHR.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, Job Aids, Training Manuals, and optimize consistency in service delivery to regional customers.
- Participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the team
- Take charge of internal payrolling activities
- Oversight of compensation and benefits, conducting annual salary reviews and maintaining headcount budget
- Manage all onboarding and offboarding processes
Key skills & experience:
- Experienced HR practitioner, ideally with any relevant degree
- Experience managing more than 15 direct/indirect reports
- 10+ years' experience within human resources, with at least 6 years managerial experience
- Shared Services Background is a MUST
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, hands on and a positive attitude are essential
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710