Senior GL/RTR - Intercompany
Our client is a multinational company, Fortune 500 company as well with a well-known reputation across the world. They are now looking for a Senior GL/RTR - Intercompany to join their energetic and exciting environment.
- Preparation and posting of inter-company Debit Notes.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to inter-company vendors via the netting cycle and in accordance with the global netting calendar.
- Monitor daily intercompany IDOC processing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve IDOC failure (if any) and perform manual adjustment if necessary.
- Perform monthly Intercompany reconciliation and confirmation.
- Investigate, work closely with country controllers to resolve the imbalances / disputed item related to un-reconciled items.
- Able to handle audit queries related to Intercompany transactions.
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation in accordance with Finance Manual Policy and carry out investigation if any discrepancies noted.
- Involvement in SOX Audit compliance & other internal/ external audit requirements.
- Degree in Accounting or any related field
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Preferably in Shared Service environment).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Operating knowledge of ERP systems, SAP mandatory
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office application particularly Excel.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
OR you can directly send your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710