Senior Financial Analyst
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About our Client
Our client is one of the global leading healthcare companies. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Financial Analyst.
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends while making monthly reports and working closely with the country Finance and commercial team
- Analyse business profitability, pricing and assist the Head of FP&A to manage the region profit & loss, cashflow and working capital
- Adhoc financial projects and process improvement
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field, Prefer candidates from Consumer, Trading and Manufacturing industry
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with experience in a regional role is an added advantage
- Good command in English
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710