Senior Finance Manager (Management Reporting)
Our client is an established technology-led company that is growing in the region and advancing insurance into a digital platform across ASEAN and beyond. They are currently expanding their business actively in the region and are seeking for an ambitious and skilled finance and accounting professional for the role of Management Reporting Manager.
- Oversee the day-to-day group finance operations relating to consolidated financial reports, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Produce statutory financial statements that are compliant to standards and regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with relevant parties to resolve issues relating to financial statements and annual reports.
- Perform month-end closing using SAP system
- Provide assistance on corporate matters and ad-hoc assignments relating to group operations
- Educated up to Diploma/ Degree in Accounting or Finance related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Prior experience in Life Insurance financial reporting, MFRS requirements, and BNM compliance, would be ideal for this role.
- Skilled in MFRS17 compliance or Financial Plannning and Analytics, is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, and proficiency in English (verbal and written) is required.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Lenugaa Sandran at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)