Senior Finance Executive
- Opportunity to join an established, highly automated and innovative environment
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC
About the client
Our client is a global leading consulting firm. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Finance Executive.
- Prepare full set of accounts including day to day accounting functions, account receivables, account payables, fixed assets, inter-firms and general ledgers
- Monitor all journal entries are managed in line with month end schedule
- Preparation of estimated tax computation and monthly bank reconciliations
- Monitor financial records in comply with tax, statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Perform timely closing of monthly SST submission and summary
- Coordinate with company secretary, tax agents, auditors and bankers
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related filed, preferably from Big 4 firms
- Good technical knowledge and analytical oriented
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710