Senior Finance Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to work with a global consulting firm
- Stable and progressive career growth
As mentioned, our client is a well-known global consulting firm and they're looking for an experienced Senior Finance Executive to assist the Finance Manager on the day-to-day operations.
- Oversee day-to-day finance operations and accounting activities
- Assist in the processing of statutory accounts, balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports and tax computation
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Degree in accounting or professional certificate such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years working experience in Finance & Accounting.
- Knowledge in SAP system, Service Tax, Withholding Tax, FP&A, Indirect Tax, Transfer Pricing, Audit, and system migration would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, with good written and spoken English.