Senior Finance Analyst
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for the role of Finance Analyst.
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and journal booking
- Manage the development and performance of the Global Capital and Fixed Assets transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Understand the local business requirements and implement financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure all relevant financial requirements are met.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Financial and management reporting related activities
- GL entries, fixed asset and banking transaction related activities
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Total 3 years of experience, with at least 1-2 years of full set accounts experience
- Prior auditing / tax experience will be highly advantageous
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA
- Consolidation experience will be an advantage
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in a International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710