Senior Executive, Internal Audit
A reputable financial services provider is seeking a Senior Executive, Internal Audit to perform audit engagements as per audit plan or any ad-hoc special review assigned by the HOD.
About the Role
- Update the audit program on assigned audit engagements to ensure accuracy and relevance with the policies and procedures as well as other laws, regulations and statutory acts
- Plan the assigned audit engagement (review, special review or investigation), and ensure adequate audit coverage to achieve the objectives, as well as appropriate resources to execute the fieldwork
- Participate in opening meeting with the Head of Division/Department to explain the scope and objectives of the audit engagement and provide an overview of the audit process.
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and effectiveness of internal controls implemented in meeting the departmental goals and business plan, as well as, the level of compliance with internal policies and procedures, regulations and statutory requirements
- Draft the audit findings and propose practical and value-added recommendations to address the control weaknesses and/or process inefficiencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting & Finance; additional professional certification such as ACCA will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' external or internal audit experience in the financial services industry
- Possess strong command of English and good interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with various stakeholders at all levels
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 246801. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710