- Work for a successful international company
- Attractive package and benefits
- Exposure to advanced database systems
Our client is a leading building materials company with retail customers globally. It focuses on distribution, sales, manufacture of paints and related products to the industrial, professional and commercial clients. With its continued success within the industry, our client was featured in one of the most popular global business magazines. Currently, they are looking for a senior DBA - Oracle E-Business Suite to join its expanding team in KL.
Reporting to the head of the business unit, you will be collaborating with business, technical, and vendor contacts to discuss requirements for and review proposals for new IT solutions. Furthermore, you will be monitoring the database environment to identify and recommend alternatives/enhancements. You will also be required to assist in performance tuning and monitoring of all system tiers. Lastly, you will be working with Oracle Support to facilitate analysis of and resolution to technical issues.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A bachelors' degree holder in the related IT fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle database technologies
- Knowledge of Oracle E-business Suite (release 12 and 11i) is a plus
- Adequate experience in reading & writing shell, PL/SQL scripts are desirable
- Relevant professional certificates within Oracle database administration will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
Contact Sandra Muru at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number AGP 245349. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710