- Attractive remuneration
- Multi-dimensional culture
- Multinational company
Our client is a business that draws in, nurtures, and develops dedicated employees that will have a significant impact on the digital future.
- To develop a global portfolio of digital operational solutions for environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Our primary concern is production safety, which includes all elements of manufacturing-related environmental, health, and safety.
- In order to create fresh database solutions for the operational EHS portfolio, you will make use of your knowledge of database architecture. With the operational EHS product portfolio's demand for varied solutions, you will develop or alter the architecture using your database administration skills to facilitate database setup.
- Conducting tests, troubleshooting, and incorporating new components will improve system performance. By swiftly investigating and addressing issues affecting continued use of the solution portfolio, including Power BI dashboards connected to several EHS source systems, you will demonstrate a focus on the needs of the customer.
- Work together with internal and external staff members, such as system architects and software developers, to identify the needs and capabilities of the project and to plan the development and implementation schedules.
- For internally created EHS platforms, you will enable cloud-based database deployment and continuous support.
To qualify an individual must possess:
- It is essential to have knowledge of designing, maintaining, and troubleshooting PostgreSQL databases. It would be desirable to have more knowledge of the following, including but not limited to MongoDB, Cosmos DC, and Redis.
- Experiencing Agile working practises or agile implementation techniques.
- Working knowledge of cloud databases, particularly Azure (or AWS and others).
- Knowledge of Databricks.
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Arshanaa at arshanaa.Lechumi@ambition.com.my quoting reference number AGP 258236. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend