Senior Data Engineer
- Company's commitment to enrich lives in building a sustainable future
- United, trust and respect for each other
- Attractive salary package
One of the Fortune Global 500 companies, our client's fully integrated supply chain operation spans across 70 countries worldwide. Through rapid development of network and sturdy growth in the oil and gas sector, they are on the lookout for data engineers to drive automation in data integration and data management.
Reporting to the Regional Manager of Data, the senior data engineer must be capable of developing, analyzing and supporting highly complex hybrid data solutions, to build scalable, real time and batch data pipelines.
A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree/Master in Computer Science, Advanced Mathematics or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with data warehouses (eg, MySQL, Oracle)
- Experience in big data (Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark), machine learning, data mining, etc.
- Passion in cloud computing environment is a must
- Individuals who had experience in full system implementation life cycles will be a major plus point
Kindly contact Charmaine Cheng on 603-2300 7244 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or e-mail to Charmaine.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #234813. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.