Senior Corporate Treasury / Cash Management analyst (SAP)
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for Group Treasury / Cash management senior analyst (Basic Mandarin Speaker)
- Reconcile daily transaction movement and highlight disparity between cash pool bank balance
- Reconciliation activities - weekly cash forecast against actual bank balance, performance balancing of security transaction against bank accounts
- Moitor and ensure all relevant bank documents aand statement are integrated within the company's treasury system
- Reconciliation of bank accounts against company's bank GL accounts
- Support Treasury on bank account rationalisation activities
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with stakeholders on relevant issues.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with local business
- to manage and monitor treasury activities including cash flow, funding management and banking transactions
- At least 3 years of Cash Management/Treasury experience
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- SAP / Oracle or other equivalent ERP knowledge will be great
- Experience working in a shared service centre (SSC) will be advantageous
- Very basic understanding of Mandarin is sufficient as this job sometimes requires the communication between mandarin speaking countries.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710