Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- A local giant in the finance industry
- We're seeking a skilled and passionate middleware engineer with extensive cloud experience and software development background to play a pivotal role in building and maintaining our highly scalable applications on cloud.
- The role will support the development team in designing applications on cloud using cloud native services, developing IaC scripts to provision cloud environment, onboarding the application to CI/CD.
- The role is also required to support development team on middleware such as web servers, application servers, Kubernetes cluster, reverse proxy, cache, in-memory database used in the application including installing the software, troubleshooting and performance fine tuning.
- The candidates must be strong in AWS knowledge with software development background and experienced in installing and configuring middleware software.
- Extensive knowledge in AWS services such as EKS, Fargate, EC2, RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Lambda, API Gateway, Load Balancers, CloudFront, CloudFormation.
- Experienced in configuring, troubleshooting and optimizing various third party software such as Tomcat, Apache, Memcached, Redis, Hazelcast, Kubernetes, Kafka etc.
- Experience in developing AWS CloudFormation and terraform.
- Experience in building and maintaining Docker images, patching CVEs and deploy applications using Helm charts.
- Strong Linux background.
- 12 year+ years of working experience with latest specialization AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineering
- Good to have AWS Solutions Architect Associate/Professional certification.
- Expert in Kubernetes and Containerization
- Expert in automation development aka programming skill on python, bash, ruby, nodejs
- Experienced in application server troubleshooting skill in apache, tomcat, etc
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Han at email@example.com quoting reference number AGP 269119. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend