Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
- MNC with excellent global support and training
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Progression
- Opportunity to work with multiple country
About our Client
Our Client is a Multi-National Company within its respective industries. Being a publicly listed MNC, they invest massive resources to train and develop their people from the ground with an excellent pathway for career progression. They are currently looking for multiple positions of Accounts Receivable Analayst
This role is responsible for Cash allocation activities and credit collections of outstanding accounts receivable from the existing customer. This position will cover all AR aspects of collections, cash allocation, support in disputes customer resolutions.
- Execute collection and cash applications activities efficiently and effectively in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Apply incoming cash to outstanding invoices
- Post incoming payments and clear corresponding invoices/DN transactions in SAP
- Ensure cash are allocated accurately and timely and reconcile the AR
- To assist in monitoring the receivable portfolio and ensure all repayments from customer are paying in timely manner.
- Handle debt collection activities with customer, Sales team & Operation team
- Be in charge of providing support in month and year end closing
- To reconcile our accounts receivable with customer's accounts in order to minimize/avoid disputed invoices with customer's accounts.
- To monitor closely the performance and activities of debt collection and liaise with repossession agents to ensure proper management of account receivables.
- Working with accounting team on bad debt provision/reserve & follow company bad debt provision policy
- Minimum 3 years of relevant AR collection or cash app experience
- Mandarin Speaker is required to support Either China, Taiwan or HK Region.
- Able to self-motivate and work independently in a fast paced MNC environment.
- Minimum requirement Diploma / Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business or any equivalent
- SAP knowledge will be great
- Shared Services Background / International MNC with regional exposure is advantageous
- Ability to communicate well with excellent client management skills
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend