Senior Accounts Payable Analyst - (Basic Mandarin)
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.
They are looking for Multiple Senior Account Payable Analyst (Basic Mandarin Speaker)
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Accounts Payable Team in delivering a professional and consistent service to stakeholders in resolving inquiries related to Accounts Payable function and enhance the effectiveness of the team.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of processing PO, Non-PO invoices or payment depending on the team assigned
- Investigate vendor aging statements, dunning letters and contact vendors when necessary to resolve discrepancies in a timely manner
- Ensure AP services are delivered within the agreed service levels and targets
- Assist to establish all relevant AP policies, procedures and control
- Participate in any migration project (when required) of the AP payment / invoice function from the BU
- Lead or participate the implementation of Continuous Improvement / RPA plans on a timely basis
- Identifies areas of continuous improvement and manages work on required solutions
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Relevant AP Experience of at least 4 years
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Shared Service Environment exposure will be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below and for similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710