Senior Accounts Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a company with good career growth
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is an established multinational consumer goods company. They offer exciting opportunities in leadership and are seeking for a highly motivated and self-driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Accounts Executive.
- Manage and lead Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable team on the full process of the scope
- Handle full set of accounts for subsidiaries
- Ensure accurate and appropriate postings in accounting system
- Liaise with bankers and business centres, and auditors
- Monitor internal controls and ensure full compliance with statutory regulations in Financial Reporting Standards (FRSs), Income Tax Acts and Companies Acts
- Assist Ad-hoc month end accounting duties when needed
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Competent knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations and Companies Act 2016
- Experience in JD Edwards system will be an added advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Highly motivated and self driven
How To Apply
Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Leong Vern Zhiang at firstname.lastname@example.org. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710