Senior RTR / Financial analyst (Migration Project Exposure)
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Senior Accountant / Finance Analyst / R2R Analyst
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Ensure month end closing and reporting activities are performed accurately and timely by the team including preparing and analysing BS reconciliation reports within specified timescales.
- Involved in Fixed asset, bank reconciliation and Intercompany transaction activities
- Ensure all transactions (revenues, provisions, operating expenses etc) are recorded properly and in accordance with the definition set on the company's policy and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Understand the local business requirements and implement financial controls and governance to a standard that ensure all relevant financial requirements are met.
- Liaise with external auditors when required
- Participate in continuous process improvement projects and plans.
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- MINIMUM 5 years of relevant working experience
- HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA (few papers left is fine)
- Familiarity with migration project, Continouous improvement plans will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710