- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC.
- Exposure to a regional management role that would provide you with opportunities to sharpen your leadership qualities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. They are expanding their business in the APAC region and are seeking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Accountant.
- Analyze Group financial results, position and preparation of Group management report for Group management.
- Handle year-end audit, prepare Group audited financial statements, prepare year-end audit package, timetable, audit process and liaise with auditors & subsidiaries.
- Liaison with country accounting teams for monthly closing, audit, quarterly forecast and annual budget data. Validate information received and ensure accuracy of the financial data received.
- Assist in performing financial risk management including enhancing internal controls, implementation and enforcement of financial policies and procedures.
- Assist supervision ad hoc project/financial analysis as and when required
- Communicate with finance team of the company's entities worldwide
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- At least 2 years of work experience in consolidation of accounts, experience in external audit
- Great analytical skills, independent, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- The successful candidate is required to travel locally and abroad (20%)
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710