- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. It's a great organization that supports and encourages career growth and excellence. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for a driven finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Accountant
- Initiate and manage process improvement of project
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Manage accurate and timely legal entity financial information, ensure compliance with internal control objectives
- Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Manage contact window to Group Finance & Audit
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance
- Minimum 6 years of experience in relevant filed with Big 4 experience
- Analytical skills and attention to detail, with a good technical knowledge
- Great interpersonal skills and good people leadership
How to Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710