Senior Accountant - 18 Months Contract
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Accountant - 18 months Contract.
- Support financial closing & reporting activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed including preparing judgement-based accruals where required
- Work closely with the sub-ledger PIC to ensure accurate data is booked leading to a smooth closing
- Review on Financial Accounting activities by GBS and providing support
- Ensure proper month-end procedure is followed
- Inventory and fixed asset support and management
- Provide support for tax fillings process and statutory reporting
"For the specialist role, Our client are looking for candidate who have sufficient experience in handling full cycle of financial reporting, i.e. from handling day-to-day accounting and preparing reports for month end close to income statement review and balance sheet reconciliation. The candidate should also have experience in drafting and reviewing financial statement for audit and statutory reporting. It would be an added advantage for the candidate to have knowledge and experience in indirect tax, e.g. GST, VAT, WHT.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in relevant field in commercial Accounting
- Have handle on few subsidiaries/entities
- Have knowledge on IFRS and drafting statement
- Able to work under minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710