Senior Accountant - 1 year Contract
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
- Opportunity to step into a progressive role in an established MNC.
- Attractive remuneration package.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading manufacturing companies. Being a dynamic fast-paced organization, they are looking for an ambitious finance and accounting professional to apply to the role of Senior Accountant - 1 year Contract.
- Support financial closing & reporting activities and ensure an efficient and effective close is performed including preparing judgement-based accruals where required
- Work closely with the sub-ledger PIC to ensure accurate data is booked leading to a smooth closing
- Review on Financial Accounting activities by GBS and providing support
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure proper month-end procedure is followed
- Inventory and fixed asset support and management
- Provide support for tax fillings process and statutory reporting
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in relevant field in commercial Accounting
- Able to work under minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent English both in written and in spoken
How To Apply
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710