Section Head, Regulatory Compliance
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading financial institution is recruiting a Section Head, Regulatory Compliance to lead a small team and represent the department in local regulatory compliance, data privacy, assurance and reporting matters.
About the Role
- Play an advisory role to the local entity's business unit team, including assess and advice on risks and potential for breaches, provide training and knowledge transfer
- Implement compliance policies, gap analysis, risk assessment process to comply with regulatory requirements (including FATCA, CRS, ABC, etc.)
- Proactively engage with business and provide advice / guidance to mitigate key compliance risks.
- Strengthen compliance engagement with business units to educate and increase awareness of regulatory developments, ethics and compliance risks
- Lead the implementation of local policies and guidelines in line with group requirements for such compliance risk under management
- Undertake monitoring and follow up with relevant stakeholders on agreed actions and any non-compliance issues until they are satisfactorily resolved/implemented
- Bachelor's degree in law, accounting, finance or business with minimum of 5 years of managerial experience in the related field
- Minimum 10 years' compliance experience in the financial services industry; strong knowledge of current local AML, legal and regulatory requirements
- Proven track records of good stakeholder management skills in a matrix organisation
How to Apply
Contact Jaecent at Jaecent.Lei@ambition.com.my or apply now quoting reference number AGP 242803. For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710