|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Our client is an Asian Start-Up focused on building innovative financial products for the retail market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree from a Top-Tier University.
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224857. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710