|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM144000 - RM180000.00 per annum|
Asian Financial Service Start-Up Seeks Scrum Masters
Our client is an Asian Start-Up focused on building innovative financial products for the retail market.
This organization is looking for motivated Scrum Masters to join the team. The candidates should be able to work with our team of developers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree from a Top-Tier University.
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a Scrum Team
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum"
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment
- Fluent in English (Verbally and Written)
Contact Reuben Packianathan on (60) 3 2300 7230 or Reuben.P@ambition.com.my or click the Apply Now button quoting reference number RP224857. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-IT
Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710