|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||RM12000.00 - RM15000.00 per month|
Global IT hub seeking talented Scrum Master as part of their expanding team
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading IT solution company, with a strong presence globally and has an existence of 100 years in the industry. Being a market leader, they are always striving to attract the best talents, and at this juncture they are seeking for a motivated and highly ambitious individual to join them as a Scrum Master.
The Scrum Master's major responsibility is in leading teams of software developers/testers/analysts working within the development of various key projects. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (planning, sprint review, sprint demo etc) or project meetings, inviting the correct people and ensuring that the stakeholders understand and are able to execute their responsibilities.
- Accountable for the allocation and tracking of work between the team members to ensure timeliness of the delivery and early escalation of issues.
- To remove barriers and impediments from the team so the team can operate effectively.
- To marshal the Application Lifecycle Management system ensuring the work is correctly broken down to the necessary granularity and ensuring that progress information is up to date at all times.
- Provide a point of escalation and coordination for the Project Management community, over and above the day to day interaction as part of the sprint process.
- To work up and down the organisation to promote a proactive Agile development environment.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience surrounding the practical application of automated testing techniques (Cucumber, Selenium, QTP etc.)
- Experience surrounding the practical application of DevOps tooling (Puppet / Cloud environments etc.)
- Commercial acumen
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #224836.