Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
* Participate in requirement gathering sessions and actively engage in Business Requirements Document (BRD) reviews.
* Conduct impact analysis on existing system functionalities in relation to proposed changes.
* Assist in preparing Functional Specification (FS) documents and walkthrough the functional specifications with requestors.
* Assist in preparing Technical Specification documents.
* Contribute to implementation plans and production releases, providing post-release support.
* 6 to 12 years of relevant experience.
* Proficiency in SAS, Oracle 12/19c (SQL*Plus, PL/SQL) and experience in Unix Shell Scripting (AIX/SUN/Intel Xeon Linux), OBIEE, and ETL tools.
* Experience in Moody's RiskAuthority/Fermat is preferred.
* Strong data analytical skills, with a preference for experience in developing ETL layers.
* Familiarity with job scheduling tools like Control-M.
How to Apply:
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sheryl Oon at Sheryl.Oon@ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only *LI-IT
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend