Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 02 May 2023
- SalaryRM15000 - RM20000 per month
- LocationKuala Lumpur
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology & Digital
SAP MM/WM Consultant
- Good working culture
- Great career development
- Attractive benefits and rewards
A MNC SAP Firm is looking for Project Manager to be based in their KL office. The incumbent will be responsible for the planning and execution of all technical scope of the designated project, covering but not limited to scoping, effort estimation, development, testing, quality assurance, defect rectification, etc. He/she will be the liaison point with the onsite counterparts, be it delivery leads, or onsite project manager to ensure smooth delivery and execution of all project scope.
- Independently facilitate the Implementation and support of SAP S/4HANA MM & WM Module.
- Develop functional specifications, conducts, and participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Perform and manage end-to-end testing
- Managing SAP S/4HANA Materials Master Management & Warehouse Management Roll out, Migration.
- Hands on experience Solution evaluation to support sourcing, Purchasing, Inbound receiving and inventory management & Warehouse management processes.
- Should have domain experience in MM & WM function for at least 5-8 years.
- Good skills in configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation and batch management.
- Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, sub-contracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment etc.
- Warehouse movements, transfer requirements and transfer orders, Goods receipts and Goods Issue.
- Picking and packing, handling unit, stock replenishment, fixed bin replenishment.
- Put-away strategies-fixed bin, open bin, next empty bin & near bin
- Stock transfer, Return to Vendor process and scrapping.
- Knowledge in Integration with other modules (SD, FICO) of SAP is an added advantage.
- Customer and value creation understanding.
- Have experience working in global organizations and understand the importance of local culture and ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
How to Apply?
Contact Aaron on +(60)3 9212 7976 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #260317. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend