SAP Middleware Consultant
UK listed, a constituent of FTSE100, seeks for SAP Middleware Consultant
- Innovative technologies
- Great culture and dynamic working environment
- Excellent regional growth opportunities
Our client is one of the largest consumer brand, and in support of their digital transformation they are seeking experienced tech experts to be part of their digital growth.
The SAP Middleware Consultant will be the subject matter expert to support and enhance Middleware applications such as SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager, SAP System Landscape Design, SAP Business Process Automation and Transport Express. Other responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Hands-on and advisory technical expertise on Service Operations of SAP's middleware ecosystem
- Maintain good working relationship with external support vendors to ensure SLAs are met with appropriate quality control practices in place
- Manage lifecycle of appointed products including support and maintenance within the technology domain
- Manage resources and co-ordinate the delivery and support of agreed services and products to the users.
To qualify, the incumbent should have:
- More than eight years of service management experience with SAP Portal and other SAP middleware applications
- Possesses team management experience, leading 4 to 5 members
- Strong knowledge in SAP Portal concepts such as Single Sign On, Interface proxy, Connectivity with LDAP, Assimilation with Webdynpro Java/ABAP
- Good understanding of SAP products such as EWA, STMS transport method, SPRO configuration, System Landscape design, RFC connectivity
- Have good engagement and communication skills and can work with stakeholders from all levels and globally
- Open to pick up new technologies and able to adapt to industry trends
- Good command of English, both oral and written
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #248948. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)