SAP CO Consultant
A prominent shared service centre is hiring SAP CO Consultant to be based in Malaysia
- Collaborative work environment
- Regional and global projects
- Matured SAP team
- Involve in end-to-end implementation of projects along with relevant stakeholders and external vendors.
- Accountable for process changes and technical support for SAP CO module.
- Supports quality assurance and SOX guidelines.
- Provide necessary guidance and coaching for team members.
- Manage change management and relevant escalations according to SOP.
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- At least 5 years of experience with SAP CO projects (implementation and support), prior exposure in Product Costing and Profitability Analysis.
- Experienced in integration with other modules such as SD, MM, FI.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. #248947 For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)