- New IT hub in Klang Valley
- Exciting regional & global projects
- Fortune 500 company
Our client is a world renowned FMCG organization that is setting up a new IT hub in Malaysia. We are actively hiring SAP Business Analyst - Order Management to join the team.
- Serves as functional SME for the project team on all matters related to Order Management projects
- Works as a technical support and liaison to designated IT personnel to provide clarification, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases
- Leads multiple IT projects from creating requirements documents, use cases, user stories, workflows, wireframes and mockups
- Liaises with business stakeholders to identify business needs and develop business cases
- Prepare and execute test scripts and document test results with minimal direction from a lead or project manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or any relevant discipline
- More than 5 years of project implementation experience in SAP SD
- Good understanding of Supply Chain processes (order management, distributrion, 3PL)
- Good knowledge of agile and waterfall processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to connect with technical and business stakeholders
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #257916. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend