A multinational technology solutions provider is actively hiring Salesforce Developer for their upcoming projects.
The Salesforce Developer is expected to maintain, enhance, develop/design, and deploy relevant projects on Salesforce.com
- Accountable for development of Salesforce platform with Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Plans and analyses business requirements to be further translated into technical design
- Performs peer code review, supports testing and debugging
- Maintains proper technical documentations
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Keep abreast of relevant technological advancements on Salesforce.com
- Computer Science graduates (Bachelor's degree and above)
- Also open to consider software engineers that are interested to pick up Salesforce
- Familiar with relational databases and system integration projects
- Relevant certifications (Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder; Certified Salesforce Administrato) will be added advantages
- Good to have exposure to APEX classes, Visualforce or Lightning
- Excellent communication skills in English
*Open to local Malaysians and foreigners currently based in Malaysia only
How to Apply
Contact Wong Kar Yen on +(60)3 9213 1674 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com quoting ref no. #249405. For similar opportunities, please visit www.ambition.com.my. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend