Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 03 May 2023
- SalaryRM4000 - RM6200 per month
- LocationPetaling Jaya
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinance & Accounting
Principal Consultant, Finance Shared Services
RTR Specialist (GL / Fixed Asset / Interco)- SSC / GBS
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles across Senior & Junior TR specialist across several function within their GBS department of General Ledger / Fixed Asset / Interco & Bank Recon Team.
- Complete month end closing within timelines
- Be involved in assisnged functions of RTR Across various Departments (e.g GL, Fixed Asset, Interco & Bank Recon etc)
- Monitor and manage the performance and efficiency of the RTR function
- Prepare Journals, Reconciliation Reports, Accounting Analysis report to ensure completeness and accuracy of transactions
- Take actions to meet and improve KPI targets.
- Work with Global Process Manager and Performance Improvement Team on regular end to end process review to identify process changes and improvements as necessary to improve performance and efficiency
- Processing Fixed Asset capitalisations, disposals and transfers in accounting system. This must be done
according to Company's policy and procedures, US GAAP and local statutory rules. Adherence to strict month end deadlines is essential
- Participate in UAT testing and update such findings to the management.
- 3 years of relevant accounting experience
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be great
- SAP / JDE / Oracle / Blackline knowledge/exposure will be advantageous
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in an International MNC / Shared Services environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend