Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Senior Consultant, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Accessible via public transport
- Excellent Remuneration Package & Career Plan
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
Our client is a multinational company with a global branding supported by an established management team and a culture that supports personal and professional development. A robust training framework is one of their core pillars in investing in their employees.They are looking for multiple Record to Report Senior Manager and Assistant Manager to lead the RTR team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Overlook the overall monthly end to end R2R processes and ensure timely closing and reporting processes.
- Prepare statutory financial statements accurately, on time, and in line with local legislation
- Ensure timely delivery of General accounting and reporting, being in charged of fixed assets, direct & indicted tax services, account reconciliations, stat accounting.
- Assist with both internal and external audits, conduct regular assessments of key areas of risk and report to Head of R2R as and when necessary
- Manage the development and performance of the transaction team to achieve efficient processing and effective team working.
- Drive development & changes in systems and process improvement initiatives as outlined in the performance scorecard. This includes reviewing updated process documentation.
- Take the lead in issue resolution on BAU operational matters.
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Total years of experience should be a minimum of 8 years in General Ledger & Reporting, with exposure on Statutory reporting.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications e.g.ACCA/CPA/MIA.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- SAP / Oracle ERP Knowledge will be advantageous
- Experience of working in a shared service centre across a global/large organization will be an added advantage.
- Candidates from International MNC with regional exposure will be great
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
For quicker response, kindly email your resume to Lenice.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'RTR Manager'
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.myData provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FABusiness Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend