Our client is an established regional accounting shared services with a strong focus on continuous improvement and automation. They are planning to migrate in more value adding accounting activities and as a result, they are looking for a capable RTR Manager to build strong regional relationships to set the foundation for further growth.
- Your direct manager is the Centre Director, and you will be leading an overall team of 10. your main objective is to coach, develop and inspire the team to meet the SLA objectives.
- Identify and map out additional value adding tasks within the record-to-report group to be migrated into the regional centre.
- Lead the coordination, preparation and submission of consolidated financial reporting of the Company to appropriate local and overseas senior management in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with other finance work streams like OTC and PTP to innovate and drive process enhancements, automation and major system upgrades.
- Function as the expert within the tower to have the foresight to proactively identify opportunities to resolve possible functional issues in RTR.
- Continuously drive a team culture which identifies and implements Continuous Improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, improve customer satisfaction and cost efficiencies.
The Ideal Candidate should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong regional stakeholder management skills.
- Total career experience of 12-15 years, with at least 5 years of experience as a people manager. Ability to demonstrate examples of managing a team of various personality types at different stages of their career.
- A foundation in external auditing within a Big 4 Public Accounting firm.
- Strong IFRS Accounting knowledge and experience.
- Professional Accounting Qualification is mandatory - ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW or equivalent.
How To Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA Business Registration Number: 1048918-T. License Number: JTK 2710