Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Business Manager, Finance Shared Services
About our Client
- Company with excellent global support and training
- Regional exposure to work with multiple country
- Accessible via public transport
Our Client is a Multinational Company and a top leader in its respective industry. Being a public listed MNC with over billions of revenues, they invest massive resources into their staff training programme to develop their people from the ground. They are currently looking for multiple roles of Senior Accounts Executive / Senior Record to Report RTR Specialist / Senior GL & Reporting Analyst (GL)
This position will perform complex transactional and rule base activities pertaining to Fixed Asset accounting, GL accounting, reconciliation and closing activities in accordance with accounting standards,
- In charge of end to end Record to Report Scope
- In charge of for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings
- Maintain accounting records including data entry of complete and accurate data for day to day business transactions.
- Responsible for completeness, accuracy and timeliness of operations in the general ledger, fixed asset and intercompany accounts, as well as treasury transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare analytic reports and/or accounting schedules, review for irregularities, develop investigation and corrective action plans
- Reconcile and analyze various trial balance accounts including, but not limited to, cash accounts, prepaid expenses, other assets, intercompany accounts and miscellaneous accruals.
- Prepare and consolidate (when necessary) month-end & year end financial reports
- Prepare P&L accounts, perform analytical review and trend analysis
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience for RTR analyst or accounts executive,
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent with professional qualifications such as ICAEW/ACCA/CPA/MIA will be advantageous
- SAP Knowledge will be great
- Able to work well with the team in a fast paced MNC environment
- Prior experience in SSC / GBS / COE / Local Public Listed Company or International MNC environment will be advantageous
How to Apply
Submit your resume and APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
For similar roles, please visit www.ambition.com.my
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. *LI-FA
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend