Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Act as a Global RPA Engineer responsible for among others setting, reviewing scripts and enhancing global RPA standards and bot-configuration with UiPath and boosting digitalization.
- Reporting and working in a global team, providing services and tasks globally together with the other RPA product team members.
- Quality and sustainability assurance.
- Technical steering and quality management.
- Assure compliance to global processes, guidelines and policies.
- Manage and deliver scripting and automation as a service.
- Defining and developing of libraries, frameworks and custom activities.
- Experienced developer with 2 or more years' experience in at least 2 programming languages (UiPath and Python mandatory) bonus on additional ones like Java, .Net, C (+,++, #), R, etc.
- Develop and manage for more than 2 years successful complex RPA implementations with UiPath Studio, Robot and Orchestrator (min. interfaces SAP, Excel with macros, Outlook, IE based sites, SharePoint, OCR, Data Tables, own customer activities, Orchestrator Queues, etc).
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Programming languages Python and/or C# is required.
- Successfully completed the UiPath RPA Advanced Developer, Business Analyst and RPA Implementation Methodology will be plus point.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click "APPLY NOW" or email Sandara Phan at email@example.com. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Due to the volume of applications received, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
JTK Number: JTKSM 995 | Company Registration Number: 201301019088 (1048918-T)
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer MYR500 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.my/refer-a-friend